Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I would like to remove the border-bottom of the menu mainnav ONLY for the activated tab (see attachment). Any idea ?
    Cheers 😉

1. Image-10
    aman204 Friend

Can you provide a link to your site

actu9 Friend

Of course. It is http://www.actu9.be.
    Cheers !

Phill Moderator

Can you disable css compression in the template manager so we can see the correct locations of the code. Currently using Firebug we can only see the compressed css which reveals the following but we just cannot easilly see what file it is actually from

#ja-splitmenu {
    border-bottom:1px solid #CCCCCC;
    position:relative;

}

actu9 Friend

Thanks Phill, it is decompressed now.

Phill Moderator

The code you are looking for is in templates>ja_teline_iii>css>menu>split.css at line 13.

actu9 Friend

Thanks Phil, I added this line in the code in order to have a border-bottom for the mainnav. The problem is that I would like to remove the border-bottom for the activated tab (as seen in the attachment in the first post > how to remove the border in the red circle?).
    Thanks for your time.

Phill Moderator

I didn’t realise you only wanted to remove it for the active tab. The code above is the border for all of the block. Not sure how you would accomplish that. Hopefully someone else could chip in.

actu9 Friend

Hmm… Sounds difficult. Actually it is already done in the JA-Tabs (on the right side, the VIDEOS and SUR LE WEB tabs). It is the same thing that I would like to have for mainnav.

aman204 Friend

<em>@actu9 225883 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm… Sounds difficult. Actually it is already done in the JA-Tabs (on the right side, the VIDEOS and SUR LE WEB tabs). It is the same thing that I would like to have for mainnav.</blockquote>

Try add this at end of template.css file::

#ja-splitmenu ul li.active{margin-bottom:-1px;}

actu9 Friend

Thanks Aman, just did it but it doesn’t change anything…

actu9 Friend

Actually it works now !! I added to the last reply this code to style.css and it’s OK

#ja-splitmenu li.active a,
    border-bottom: 1px solid #fff !important;
    }

Thanks a lot Aman and Phill to your help 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  actu9 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum