Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How do I remove the text “Search” from the search module position? It appears regardless of the module title setting being set to No…

thanks,

khoand Friend

<em>@tgtff 312587 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I remove the text “Search” from the search module position? It appears regardless of the module title setting being set to No…

thanks,</blockquote>
    Hi,
    – You change this code from languageen-GBen-GB.mod_finder.ini

MOD_FINDER_SEARCH_VALUE="Search..."
    – You delete all of files of /cache and /t3-assets directory.

iaweb Friend

I am trying to remove it as well, but somehow the suggested solution does not work for, as a) this line does not exist in ,u …mod_finder.ini and b) I am trying to publish something else there and somehow can not get rid of that stupid line “Search” on top of the module I post there…

TomC Moderator

<em>@iaweb 315013 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am trying to remove it as well, but somehow the suggested solution does not work for, as a) this line does not exist in ,u …mod_finder.ini and b) I am trying to publish something else there and somehow can not get rid of that stupid line “Search” on top of the module I post there…</blockquote>
    Can you provide the url of the site you’re working on – so we can take a look?

iaweb Friend

sure… http://songsaa.palmeirah.com

Thanks a million …

TomC Moderator

<em>@iaweb 315016 wrote:</em><blockquote>sure… http://songsaa.palmeirah.com

Thanks a million …</blockquote>
    Okay, here’s what you do . . . .

Within file path –> /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css

at/around line 843 or so, add the following rule:

span.search-btn {display: none;}

That should do it.

iaweb Friend

And it did, thank you very much … this was driving me crazy ….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  iaweb 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum