Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How do I remove the T3 Framework logo at the bottom of page?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@vpitetti 189554 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I remove the T3 Framework logo at the bottom of page?</blockquote>

Dear vpitetti,

The logo can be hide on the setting,Please just go to the template setting > your current profile and select the “T3 Logo” field to No show.

longview Friend

I followed these directions and the T3 logo is still showing. Any suggestions?

congtq Friend

Please following these steps:
    1. Update the latest version of template & framework (t3v2 plugin)
    2. Try to delete all cache.
    3. Goto template manager, Profiles tab and choose the current profile (should be default), and set the “T3 Logo” to “No show” (screenshot)

1. hide-t3-logo
    cirymarr Friend

I have managed to change the T3 Framework logo, but would like to edit the url that this points to – how can I achieve this – I believe it is in a php file somewhere, but I can’t find it anywhere.

congtq Friend

You can open pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaultblocksfooter.php file to change. But it isn’t recommended because footer.php will be overridden when you upgrade JAT3.

cirymarr Friend

Many thanks for that – i would never have found it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cirymarr 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum