Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Can I get help in removing the social links in all the article pages… those that the picture is showing…

1. social
    TomC Moderator

Have you checked through the article parameters?

It also may be a plugin you can simply deactivate.

Kristjan Thor Arnason Friend

Thank you… I didn’t see anything obvious, so I just turned off every plugin I didnðt think I needed and it did disappear.. very good…

Now I just need the text to align to the left of the website… it looks like there is a left column, but there is nothing there. Do you know about this or should I open a seperate forum post ?

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on. It would be especially helpful if you could provide a link to a specific article page where you are noticing the issue you described above.

Also, please set your site to “Development Mode” within your Template Manager — General settings.

Hi.. development mode is on and the link is here… http://chelsea.velgert.is/index.php/chelsea-klubburinn/argjald

I just want the text to fill the space on the left…

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try with my below solution

Open templates/ja_fubix/less/joomla.less file

From

.item-page .article-content {
    padding-left: 200px;
    position: relative;
    overflow: hidden;
    }

Change to

.item-page .article-content {
    padding-left: 0px;
    position: relative;
    overflow: hidden;
    }

Perfect.. thank you very much for your help guys…

TomC Moderator

Glad to be of assistance …. All the best with your continuing site development.

😎

tronsdal Friend

Disable the plugin called JA Bookmark

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tronsdal 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum