Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m using J 1.5.7 and JA_Teline 1 with ja_news module (the latest one) (not front-page-news module of Teline 2).

I have some problems with this template and I hope you can help me

1. I would like to remove the word “Read more” in the headline. I do a search on this forum, but I didn’t see any solution (maybe I was wrong). When I use J 1.0.x with JA_Teline and JA-News module (the beta version), I saw one option to disable “Read more” in Headline. In the latest one, I didn’t see any where.

One more bug: the pop-up in the headline doesn’t show the language correctly.

(please see my first attached image)

2. When we look a category with the blog layout: the image and the text haven’t separated. How I can adjust it? (second image)

3. The pop up of each category on home page doesn’t show the language correctly (third attached image).

Please show me how to solve these problems? If you want to see my live site, here it is: http://www.giaovien.net

Thanks very much.

1. screen1
    2. screen2
    3. screen3
    Sherlock Friend

Hi truongtinhha !
    You can remove readmore link in headline following way below :
    Open headlineloader.php file in modules/mod_janews folder , find following code line at about line 105 :

echo "<a href="$link" class="readon">".modJaNewsHelper::textprocess('Read more')."</a>"

remov it.

truongtinhha Friend

Hi hainn84,

Thank for your reply but it has no effect on Read more when I remove the code. I attached my file here (at line 209 in headlineloader.php). Any more suggestion, plz.

1. headlineloader.zip
    Sherlock Friend

Hi truongtinhha !
    sorry for missing, you need do add following step :
    Open mod_janews.php file in modules/mod_janews folder, find following code line at about line 162 :

echo "<a href="$link" class="readon">Read more</a>";

remove it !

truongtinhha Friend

Thanks, your help solved my first problem! 😀

Do you have any more suggestion for my second and third problems?

Sherlock Friend

ABout second problem you can fix it following way below :
    Open template.css file in templates/ja_teline_ii/css folder, find following code section at about line 774 :

table.contentpaneopen td, table.contentpane td {
    }

change to :

margin:4px;
    }

truongtinhha Friend

<em>@hainn84 83342 wrote:</em><blockquote>ABout second problem you can fix it following way below :

change to :

margin:4px;
    }

</blockquote>

Sorry, your tip doesn’t work. Could you review your suggestion?

Note: my template is Teline 1, not Teline 2.

Thanks for your reply. 😎

Sherlock Friend

Hi truongtinhha !
    sorry for delay ! have you solved the padding problem ? i have checked your site and it seems ok now !

truongtinhha Friend

Hi,

I haven’t solved my padding problem. The item you saw is adjusted manually.

Here are the example:
    http://www.giaovien.net/tin-tuc/tin-giao-duc-trong-nuoc/

Please help me how to fix that.

Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  truongtinhha 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum