Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m trying to change parameters from category view (remove ‘Read’ times or Hits) and item view (remove ‘read’, and ‘Rate this item’) with K2 and it doesn’t work. Still showing all this elements in front end…

What should I do?

Thanks in advance!

hgrafic Friend

I understood that I have to modify parameters on subcategories, but that didn’t solve the problem of K2 category view. I solved that modifying categoryitem.php (in html/com_k2/ja_wall folder), but that is a bad solution, cause every time I update the template I should modify the file again.

Do you know any better solution?

Thanks!

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi hgrafic,

Please check again and make sure that the subcategory should inherit configuration parameter from its parent.
    And please apply this patch to folder templatesja_wallhtml

Hope it helps.

Regards

PS. Would be great if you can PM me your admin/ftp access information for further checking!

1. com_k2.zip
    Bas Friend

Hi,
    I tried to remove the ‘rate this item’ in the popup, but didn’t succeed. I read this support message but I can’t find out were to look for these settings. Went through all the parameters and tried to find it that way, but still no luck. Good you be more specific about this issue? 😉

Hope you can help me.
    Regards,
    Bas

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi remmers,

Please look at the attach image.
    Set the configuration like the attach image and then clear the system cache.

http://easycaptures.com/7345900422

If you still have problem, please provide the ftp/admin access so I can help you out.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum