Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

In the demo pages, there are 2 items in position-2 , where the "2. Platon in the news – Articles – Category Module" is shown in the slideshow (lower right corner). I want to remove any article/ module in this zone. It seems to be impossible to hide any article in this area and to display only 1 position-2 article/acm module like the "JS Events Calendar Module" besides the position-1 module "4. Video – JA ACM Module"

Any explanation on using module class suffix in the ACM available?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To unpublish the article you only have to unpublish that module , it would be helpful if you will provide a mockup how you would like to display the module , so that i can check it better for you.

heppiedad Friend

In the demosite, there is a module "2. Platon in the news – Articles – Category Module" which covers the lower right of the slideshow, and the calendar "3. JS Events Calendar Module", also on position 2, just beneath it.
    I want to make disappear the module"2. Platon in the news – Articles – Category Module" and keep the lower right of the slideshow clear.
    When depublishing "2. Platon in the news – Articles – Category Module" , or replacing it by a transparent image, the "3. JS Events Calendar Module" move up to the lower corner of the slideshow. It seems to be impossible to keep that lower part clear of any information. I suppose it would work out with another Module Suffiox, either an existing one or one to create. Any idea howto?

1. sample_snorrenclub
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file to make the position normal

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .has-slideshow .t3-sl-1 .col-lg-6 + .col-lg-6 {
        margin-top: 0px;
    }}
    heppiedad Friend

Hi,
    this works well now! Many thanks for your help. Simple solution but it would have taken me a few weeks to figure out.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum