Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I would like to remove MY ACCOUNT-Wish list in footer module. I read Mijoshop manuals (How to edit footer links), but in JA Bookshop is something different.

pavit Moderator

Hi

The My account is a Joomla module menu type published in footer-2 and it’s taking configuration from the my account menu

You can unpublish the module my account published in position footer-2 or you can manage the My account menu items to publish and unpublish as you wish

miku Friend

I just want to remove single one submenu, like Wish list, not whole My account. I think it should be done in Mijoshop somehow.

pavit Moderator

If you want to remove that item then go to menus >> My account menu >> unpublish the menu item

1. Screenshot_3
    miku Friend

It would be so if My account would be Joomla menu, but it is not, I have Joomla My account menu unpublished. It is Mijoshop module.

MoonSailor Friend

@miku,

<blockquote>It is Mijoshop module.</blockquote>

It’s modules Mijoshop Account and it doesn’t have configuration option to show or hide, you need a tweak for this:

Copy file “account.tpl” from folder: “components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/view/theme/default/template/module” to “components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/view/theme/bookshop/template/module”, then open the file and remove the code:

<li><a href="<?php echo $wishlist; ?>"><?php echo $text_wishlist; ?></a></li>

Hope that helps.

janjak Friend

The best way is to use mijoshop_remove_wishlist.xml in Mijoshop’s VQMod Manager…

I have done this way and it woks fine !

cloudtech Friend

<em>@MoonSailor 405577 wrote:</em><blockquote>@miku,

It’s modules Mijoshop Account and it doesn’t have configuration option to show or hide, you need a tweak for this:

Copy file “account.tpl” from folder: “components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/view/theme/default/template/module” to “components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/view/theme/bookshop/template/module”, then open the file and remove the code:

<li><a href="<?php echo $wishlist; ?>"><?php echo $text_wishlist; ?></a></li>

Hope that helps.</blockquote>

how do you remove multiple items like “Downloads”, “Transactions”, etc.?
    Will the suggestion from above work or is there a way to disable this in the backend that I’m currently not aware of?

Cheers!

cloudtech Friend

can I expect an answer soon? it’s quite pressing. cheers in advance!

Saguaros Moderator

Just copy file: account.tpl from:
    components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/view/theme/default/template/module

To:

components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/view/theme/bookshop/template/module

then remove any item you want.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum