Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I want to remove middle from the layout so that when people click in news items listed in my news module, it goes to a blank page.

I’ve tried removing it from the layout but keep getting parse errors.

I am using JA Purity 2 on joomla 1.6

pritam Friend

Hello,

To remove middle you need to provide your site url and also please specify where you want to remove middle , But first go into the template manager and set css optimiation to “No” so we can see the correct files to modify and not the compressed version.

slewis1972 Friend

Brilliant. url is http://www.playerbase.co.uk css cache is disabled. I’ve been messing with is this morning to no avail.

I see there is an option to turn off content on front page in global settings for the template BUT I want the option to have it open on a fresh blank page with say the top and bottom nav bar, and not the rest of the modules I’ve placed in new blocks below nav . I’ve seen it mentioned in parts on threads about creating profiles, but no actual documentation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  slewis1972 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum