Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I need to create some pop-up pages that do not include the header, logo, MegaMenu, or footer — basically a blank page that can be dumped in an iFrame with no navigation elements.

I’ve created a "NOMENU" style in Purity III, but can’t remove or turn off the layout positions where the MegaMenu displays.

Is there a) a way to remove these positions in a style or

b) a way to install a second copy of Purity III (renamed) so I can set up that template with all of my styles but NO menu/navigation and use that template for these pages.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Either you can remove the header block from /tpls/ layout files
    or add below code in /css/custom.css file to hide the header

.t3-header {display:none;}
    kevinburk Friend

I need to do this on only one style. The custom CSS or layout file will change this for every style, won’t it?

The alternative is I need to be able to upload a second version of the Purity III template (renamed) and I can make the changes to that without breaking the original template. How can I do that?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You can use page class from menu options .
    add page class beofre the code

.pageclass .t3-header {display:none;}
    kevinburk Friend

I don’t understand. Please provide specific instructions.

How do I get that CSS code to apply only to the specific style? The style name is purity_iii – NOMENU

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi page work on the menu item not on the template style .
    for example : you add testclass in the home menu options . then code would be

.testclass .t3-header {display:none;}

Documentation for page class suffix Here

kevinburk Friend

It doesn’t work. There’s no option for a page class suffix in the Purity iii template in Joomla 3.6.

kevinburk Friend

Never mind. The problem was you gave me the wrong CSS to hide the megamenu.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did u checked the menu item ?
    Open home menu (or any where u want to hide header) > Page Display > Page class .

Here > > > http://prntscr.com/c0i1em

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum