Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

There is a menu on the top of slide …how to remove it ?

1. joomlaart1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check the menu item Browse All Sections in the Menu and Mega menu.
    It contains the further dropdown in it u can see on the demo site.
    You can change or remove them.
    Regards

Parisi Friend

Hello,
    what I talking about is,when i changed the layout from brick to brick-slide, show the menu on the top of the slides , i marked it with a pencil , where the module repeat the menu Politics Business world …etc i need to remove it from that module location…could you help me with that

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry, it’s not clear what exactly issue going on site now I check the demo site and the menu looks fine,
    As I can see in your screenshot u want to hide the menu, but if you already removed it as per my last suggestion it should not be there.
    Kindly give me a temp login details of the site in private reply. It helps me to understand the issue and to fix it as soon as possible for you.

Regards

Parisi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    open file "/tpls/blocks/header.php" in template "ja_focus".
    Find

<div class="col-xs-5 col-sm-6 topbar-left pull-left <?php $this->_c('topbar-left') ?>">

Replace it with

<div class="col-xs-8 col-sm-8 topbar-left pull-left <?php $this->_c('topbar-left') ?>">

Now find

<div class="col-xs-7 col-sm-6 topbar-right pull-right">

replace it with

<div class="col-xs-4 col-sm-4 topbar-right pull-right">

save and check.

Regards

Parisi Friend

Thanks , works perfect now , i would like to increase the size of the font menu …how do i do it ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here is the code for the font size of topbar menu

.topbar-left .nav > li > a {    font-size: 11px; }

You can check the style classes using inspect element or Firebug http://prntscr.com/hqbplh
    And override any style via custom.css file.

Regards

ahmed09 Friend

I have a problem with changing the menu color in this JA Focus, any one help me

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

ahmed09

Hi @ahmed09
    Kindly open a separate thread for your topic, add the details of site and description of your issue, So we can assist you better with your issue.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum