Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have a “Category List” menu item which works great.

Only problem is the list is people and the client doesnt want the numbering next to each persons name, as if they were being ranked…

How do I remove that? I’ve included a picture.

Thanks!

1. list
    bigrk Friend

I know this must sound kind of crazy but what template are you using? What version of Joomla are you using? Do you have a URL that we can go and see the problem that you are having at? What script are you using? The more info that you can give the more likely you will get an answer to your question. 😉

checkmate40 Friend

I know! how crazy am I to think that somone might be able to answer this without knowing what template I’m using, when it doesnt matter what template I’m using cause there are numbers on all the templates! CRAZY!

JA Nerine
    Its not a problem, I just want to change the way it displays and I left a screen shot on the original post.

So now that you have all this valuable information do you know where I can start looking?

bigrk Friend

Read this thread: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=467&t=234741

By the way this took me over an hour to locate and is Joomla related. Whenever you make a post it is always best to give every bit of information possible. I had originally thought this might be a template CSS related problem. Good luck! 🙂

checkmate40 Friend

Thank you,

I knew it was a Joomla issue but also wasn’t able to easily find it on the Joomla forum so thought I would ask here.

I apprciate your time.

bigrk Friend

No problem. Have a good weekend! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum