Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi

I´d like to remove the links, because I don´t want that any visitor can click on them and the website dissapear and it only shows the logo from a partner. Sorry, but I don´t find any logic on it

Could you please help me?

Thanks!!! 🙂

HeR0 Friend

Hi Raulmvega
    Please go to module manager and edit module JA Contentslider ( ID : 114 ) .

Regards,

cblue Friend

Hi raulmvega,

I would like to do the same thing, (remove links from images when using image folder as the content) but the JA content slider options does not provide an easy way to do this.

Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of support these days on the forum! :((

If someone has a solution, it would be much appreciated!! Thanks.

raulmvega Friend

There is no way to remove the links form the admin panel.

As source, I´ve selected image folder, because I just want images, no links on them.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi Guys
    Please open file modules/mod_jacontentslider/helper.php and find function function getListFolder then remove $image = ‘<a href=”‘ . $link . ‘” title=”” class=”ja-image”>’ . $image . ‘</a>’; code line

Hope that can help you !

Regards,

raulmvega Friend

Thanks!!! 🙂

cblue Friend

Thank you HeR0!

If its not too difficult, how would one go about linking each image to a specific URL?

I am using a folder of manufacturer logos, and it would be fantastic if I could link directly to the manufacturer’s homepage.

The help is much appreciated!

cblue Friend

Just noticed this thread stating that its impossible to link to individual urls > http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/help-with-partners-logo-module/

However.. there is always a solution if one tries hard enough!

Not sure how to go about this, but perhaps one could edit the helper.php to pull a url from the image file itself. Another idea, perhaps one could make a .png image with url slices? What do you think?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Cblue
    It’s JA contentslider module, so you change can ‘Source’ is ‘From image folder’ in setting module

Regards,

cblue Friend

I am using “From image folder”, however my goal is to link each image to an external url.

swissa Friend

<em>@cblue 333652 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    However.. there is always a solution if one tries hard enough!
    </blockquote>

Or one searches the forums fully for the answer. :p

HeR0 Friend

Sorry Cblue, JA Content slider does not support this case. However, you can try with source is ‘com_content’ or ‘k2’
    component: i suggest you should use k2 component

– Create a new category with name is Partner
    – Create each items with image is logo of partner.
    – Set only display image on JA Content slider module

Hope that helps.

Regards,
    <em>@cblue 333806 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using “From image folder”, however my goal is to link each image to an external url.</blockquote>

funci Friend

It is possible to do this with changing code into mod_jacontentslider/helper.php
    Than it is neceserry to add code into function “getListFolder”, like this:

[PHP] function getListFolder($params)
    {
    $folder = $params->get(‘folder_images’);
    $path = JPath::clean(JPATH_ROOT . ‘/’ .$folder);

$data = array();
    if (JFolder::exists($path)) {

$files = JFolder::files($path, “.(jpg|png|gif|jpeg|bmp)$”);
    $i = 0;

foreach ($files as $file) {
    $image = JURI::root() . JPath::clean( $folder . ‘/’ . $file, ‘/’);
    $item = new stdClass();
    $item->text = ”;
    $item->introtext = $item->text;
    $item->catid = 1;
    $item->title = $file;
    $item->cateName = ”;
    /* $item->link = $image;*/
    if ($i == 0) {$item->link = “http://www.google.hr”;}
    if ($i == 1) {$item->link = “http://www.net.hr”;}
    if ($i == 2) {$item->link = “http://www.24sata.hr”;}
    $item->image = modJacontentsliderHelper::renderImage($item->title, $item->link, $image, $params, $params->get(‘iwidth’), $params->get(‘iheight’));

$data[$i] = $item;
    $data[$i] = modJacontentsliderHelper::processIntrotext($data[$i], $params->get( ‘numchar’, 0 ));
    $i++;
    }
    }

return $data;
    }
    [/PHP]

Only you must do that every time when you have new pictures in the folder and in apropriate order.

Now I have question… how to make that links to open in new tabs? :-[ :laugh:

HeR0 Friend

Hi Funci,

Please add target=”_blank” for the link element ( title, image ) , look this attribute at here
    <blockquote>Now I have question… how to make that links to open in new tabs?</blockquote>

Regards

funci Friend

Hi HeR0

I know that tutorial, but how to implement that here in this code? :((

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum