Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

How do I remove the ‘Last Update’ module on the top. I checked the modules however it is not a module, so I was wondering how to control this.

Regards! Stoyan

1. last_update
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    You remove this code from templatesja_teline_iiiblocksheader.php

<p class="ja-updatetime"><span><?php echo JText::_('Last update')?></span><em><?php echo T3Common::getLastUpdate(); ?></em></p>

backway2 Friend

Thanks, that’s great!

gemac Friend

But how u make this module work for multilanguage site Joomla 1.5.x.
    I can change ‘Last update’ the sentence “last update | Actualizat’ in:

<p class="ja-updatetime"><span><?php echo JText::_('Last update')?></span><em><?php echo T3Common::getLastUpdate(); ?></em></p>
    But I want to display Last update for english and Actualizat from my language.

Also for date module have same problem, the code is:

<p class="ja-day">
    <?php
    echo "<span class="day">".date ('l')."</span>";
    echo "<span class="date">, ".date ('M')." ".date ('d').date ('S')."</span>";
    ?>
    </p>

khoand Friend

<em>@gemac 306143 wrote:</em><blockquote>But how u make this module work for multilanguage site Joomla 1.5.x.
    I can change ‘Last update’ the sentence “last update | Actualizat’ in:

But I want to display Last update for english and Actualizat from my language.

Also for date module have same problem, the code is:

<p class="ja-day">
    <?php
    echo "<span class="day">".date ('l')."</span>";
    echo "<span class="date">, ".date ('M')." ".date ('d').date ('S')."</span>";
    ?>
    </p>

</blockquote>
    To help forum is clearly, you create a new thread for your new issue, please. We will help you. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum