Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am using Healthcare template and working on a local server at this point so unable to supply a domain name although I’ve paid for domain name support. I want to use Community Builder for this project but installing it seems to cause a number of php issues which I have been unable to resolve. I’ve read elsewhere that CB and K2 are no longer compatible, so I’m assuming this might be the reason. There seems to be no search function in this forum, otherwise I would have searched to see if anyone else has experience this problem. I want to know what issues there might be if I remove k2 from the template, and what exactly is involved in doing so. Does uninstalling it actually remove it from the database? What other problems might arise if I remove it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The Healthcare template supports K2 component and JA K2 Filter (needs Extension club membership or can be bought separately at $35).
    For the community builder you can Also use this component on template .JA Healthcare is a normal Joomla template like other templates and support Joomla extensions.
    The only difference will be the design it will use the default design on community builder .
    You can let us know the error details that you are facing on site .
    Also if you are using a quickstart package on localhost and want to remove K2 , you can uninstall it . All k2 items will be removed . If u also want to delete Database for K2 component you have to delete K2 table from Phpmyadmin.

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum