Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know how to remove the Joomla “free software” message in the footer of the Avior template?
    I really don’t want it to be viewed by internet users while browsing the website. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hung Dinh Friend

You can edit the message in footer.php file inside the template

zyuong Friend

I try to download the footer.php from template folder. and i edit in my PC and upload. My cpanel not allow me to upload the footer.php (after ammend) to replace the footer.php. is there anyway that i can edit the footer.php? or i need to make some permission changing b4 doing edit? Please advise. Thanks a lot for your time.

steven.:)

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@zyuong 11673 wrote:</em><blockquote>I try to download the footer.php from template folder. and i edit in my PC and upload. My cpanel not allow me to upload the footer.php (after ammend) to replace the footer.php. is there anyway that i can edit the footer.php? or i need to make some permission changing b4 doing edit? Please advise. Thanks a lot for your time.

steven.:)</blockquote>
    You most likely need to contact your web host and request that the permissions be reset otherwise you can download the joomla xplorer component and edit it that way.

itguy Friend

Log in to CPanel and use file manager to edit the permissions on the directory.

zyuong Friend

Hi, i had log in to my cPanel. But it does not allow me to modify the permission for templates folder in joomla. Well, how to download the joomla xplorer component and edit it? Mind to show?

Thanks a lot.
    steven:)

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@zyuong 11948 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, i had log in to my cPanel. But it does not allow me to modify the permission for templates folder in joomla. Well, how to download the joomla xplorer component and edit it? Mind to show?

Thanks a lot.
    steven:)</blockquote>
    JoomlaXplore
    http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,102/Itemid,35/

harleydavidsons Friend

Thank I find this answer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  harleydavidsons 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum