Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

The Joomla favicon has been removed from my site but i still see it show up on RSS feeds. Please provide how I can remove the image completely from the site.

pavit Moderator

Hi

If you are using T3v2 Framework based template then check into this folder pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultimages

Robin Friend

I couldn’t find that folder? I’m using that framework but I don’t know how to tell the version.

pavit Moderator

<em>@rwold 482355 wrote:</em><blockquote>I couldn’t find that folder? I’m using that framework but I don’t know how to tell the version.</blockquote>

Send me via Private message a super user account for your backend and i will have a look at your template version and suggest the right solution for your problem

Robin Friend

Thanks, I just sent it to you.

pavit Moderator

<em>@rwold 482424 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, I just sent it to you.</blockquote>

You are using Teline IV T3 Framework version and there are no other favicons images other than the one in this folder templatesja_teline_iv_t3

Robin Friend

i only see one favicon in there. Do you know how else I might find the joomla favicon so i can remove it?

pavit Moderator

<em>@rwold 482428 wrote:</em><blockquote>i only see one favicon in there. Do you know how else I might find the joomla favicon so i can remove it?</blockquote>

There are no other favicons , you have only 1 favicon in that folder i mentioned above , you can remove it if you want or override it with another csutomized favicon.ico file

Robin Friend

The favicon i have is right so I don’t want to override it. I want to understand why the joomla favicon shows up in the rss feed. Is there a rss module/plugin that is used for this template. I also don’t see that the articles show up in the rss feed.

pavit Moderator

The rss feed is Joomla core , nothing to do with the template itself , there are no template’s modules or plugins for it

Robin Friend

Thank you!:) This is helpful information. I will post in the joomla forum to see if anyone there has a solution since this issue is with the core.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robin 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum