Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

How do I simply remove JAnews and JAnews frontpage from this template to get the standard Joomla home page main content area?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@paulwallen 113820 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I simply remove JAnews and JAnews frontpage from this template to get the standard Joomla home page main content area?</blockquote>

For this cause, please see my attachment file.

1. restore_mainbody.txt
    Paul Wallen Friend

Actually did the same thing on my own to fix it. It did work. Thanks for your help!

samp Friend

<em>@JA Developer 114076 wrote:</em><blockquote>For this cause, please see my attachment file.</blockquote>

I did the changes but nothing appears after the it, olnly the beadcrumb, and there items published to the frontpage. Can you help me?

florinpojum Friend

Same problem here!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi florinpojum

In the case, i think you are missing the configuration in your menu.

Go to Menus -> Main menu -> edit the default item (ex: Home item). In the preview page, please make sure that following params have a value:

# Leading
    # Intro
    Columns
    # Links

florinpojum Friend

Hi,

Thanks You, problem solved.

pashao Friend

Hi
    This worked great. Please can you tell me how to add a module in the position that janews occupied.
    Thanks in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear pashao!

JA News Module is put on the “ja-news” position, pls try to re-configure this module again
    thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum