Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am trying to remove or disable the header images section. I think it is a waste of space. Is there a way to make it inactive???? I am trying to unpublish some of the modules but it is still there.

thanks,
    Andy

Khanh Le Moderator

Open the template css file (…./ja_zibal/css/template_css.css), and edit this class

#ja-sh {
    padding: 0;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    height: 22px; /* you can change the heigth of the sub-header here. Maximum height: 498px. */
    }

RTL Friend

Or edit index.php and delete the following:

<div id=”ja-sh” class=”clearfix” style=”background:url(<?php echo “$ja_template_path/images/$ja_color/$ja_headerimg”; ?>) no-repeat top right; “>

As well as a following </div> at the end of the subheader section.

stevek2 Friend

Thanks guys – you were reading my mind. That worked perefectly.

stevek2 Friend

When removing the below it cause a spacing issue with the dropdown menus.

<div id=”ja-sh” class=”clearfix” style=”background:url(<?php echo “$ja_template_path/images/$ja_color/$ja_headerimg”; ?>) no-repeat top right; “>

As well as a following </div> at the end of the subheader section.</blockquote>

I have solved the issue by ONLY deleting the style=”background:url(<?php echo “$ja_template_path/images/$ja_color/$ja_headerimg”; ?>) no-repeat top right; “

leaving <div id=”ja-sh” class=”clearfix”>

I suspect the clearfix has to do with IE errors.

Good luck

pdxtrading Friend

Thank you Everyone.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pdxtrading 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum