Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Can anyone tell me how to remove the header background color on a 1.7 Installation, I am using the blue theme.

Can seem to locate it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@magtaf 293155 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can anyone tell me how to remove the header background color on a 1.7 Installation, I am using the blue theme.

Can seem to locate it.</blockquote>
    In order to try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on
    – as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings

magtaf Friend

Its viralmenow.com

TomC Moderator

The CSS controlling the background color for the color theme you’re working with can be found within

/templates/ja_nex/themes/blue/css/template.css

starting at at line 102, you should see the following:

<blockquote>/* HEADER
    ——————————————————— */
    #ja-header { background: #3377bb; }</blockquote>

This is where you change the background color. e.g., if you want a while background, change the color as follows:

<blockquote>/* HEADER
    ——————————————————— */
    #ja-header { background: #ffffff; }</blockquote>

Hope that helps.

magtaf Friend

Works Thanks

Rusell Cerrato Friend

Helllo guys, this seems like one issue i am facing now.

instead of changing the template background, how can i change all the modules background?
    i am using kranos 1.5 and the green-ligth template.

all kranos temlates, uses a sort of black or dark gray color for all modules, even if you use red, green, blue. the ligth ones…
    but i need to try some greens until i find the one more suitable for the site look.

thanks a lot.
    thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@rcerrato 293588 wrote:</em><blockquote>Helllo guys, this seems like one issue i am facing now.

instead of changing the template background, how can i change all the modules background?
    i am using kranos 1.5 and the green-ligth template.

all kranos temlates, uses a sort of black or dark gray color for all modules, even if you use red, green, blue. the ligth ones…
    but i need to try some greens until i find the one more suitable for the site look.

thanks a lot.
    thanks</blockquote>
    Similar to how I assisted magtaf above . . . please provide the url of the site you’re working on – as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum