Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

by default JA News Featured shows date, time and year under the pictures but there is no switch to turn this off. How do i turn this off. Thanks so much for for help.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You want remove the date only from the position under the image or from the other 3 articles too ?

tienhuynh_99 Friend

Great question Pavit. I want to remove all of them, under image and the other three. Thanks

pavit Moderator

Try to do in this way

In this file templatesja_nexhtmlmod_janews_featurednexblog.php now you have around line 76

[PHP]<div class=”ja-zinmeta clearfix”>
    <span class=”createdate”>
    <?php echo JHTML::_(‘date’, $news->created, JText::_(‘DATE_FORMAT_LC3’)); ?>
    </span>
    </div>[/PHP]

Modify it in this way

<!–<span class=”createdate”>
    </span> –>
    </div>[/PHP]

In the same file around line 127 now you have

<span class=”createdate”>
    </span>
    </div>[/PHP]

Modify in the same way showed above

<!–<span class=”createdate”>
    </span> –>
    </div>[/PHP]

Save your file and refresh your front end

Regards

tienhuynh_99 Friend

Great help. Thanks Pavit. I got them all off.

edd Friend

Hi there,
    I was just looking for this and it is working fine.
    But also I’m looking how to change the “read more” language. In fact My web site is in spanish and I installed the language pack but it is not working for this, for all other articles the “read more” is in spanish.
    Please can you tell me where and how to change this?
    Big thanks

ED

Saguaros Moderator

Hi edd,
    Please follow this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/read-more-translate/#post-436640
    pavit
    also has replied there.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum