Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Please could you point me in the right direction so I can remove the date on the front page content articles??

Kindest Regards,
    Reders

jwellman Friend

I would think you should be able to set the date under your article “Advance Parameters.” Set “Created Date and Time” to hide. You can also click on Article Manager and then Parameters. You can set the date feature to “Hide” and the date will not show on any of your articles throughout your site.

reders Friend

I have just turned the date and time off the css is not allowing the article to range to the left of the content area.

Please see my site so you can see what I mean.

http://www.gsndisplay.net/HostedSites/ClaytonUpholstery/

Chaudhry Majid Mehboob Alam Friend

I saw your site, you have fixed it, can you explain how you did this ?

I want to remove the date column as well.

thx

<em>@reders 109283 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have just turned the date and time off the css is not allowing the article to range to the left of the content area.

Please see my site so you can see what I mean.

http://www.gsndisplay.net/HostedSites/ClaytonUpholstery/</blockquote>

sunrise Friend

<em>@jwellman 109280 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would think you should be able to set the date under your article “Advance Parameters.” Set “Created Date and Time” to hide. You can also click on Article Manager and then Parameters. You can set the date feature to “Hide” and the date will not show on any of your articles throughout your site.</blockquote>
    Hi Majidalam, If you mean by date column to remove the date on the articles I believe it was answered veryu well by jwellman. If this is not the answer, try to be more specific

jwellman Friend

His date area is gone but I believe he also had to work with the CSS to eliminate the spacing issue. Do you have a live site?

reders Friend

Hi there,
    sorry I’m a little late updating this post.

You need to set the line 471 in template .css to:-

.contentpaneopen_fp
    padding-left:0;
    position:relative;

and line 505 in template .css

.contentpaneopen_fp .ja-innerpad
    min-height:100px;
    padding-left:5px;

Cheers,
    Reders

swissvista Friend

MENU / MAIN MENU / click HOME / on right PARAMETERS SYSTEM / on Page Class Suffix delete ( _fp )

so it will show nowher on front page date but ALSO no picture.

( here is support miserable )

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  swissvista 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum