Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

i bought club extension for remove copyright, but i dont find PDF tutorial …

TomC Moderator

<em>@romancs 347286 wrote:</em><blockquote>i bought club extension for remove copyright, but i dont find PDF tutorial …</blockquote>
    So you did purchase the separate “Copyright Removal License” – as opposed to a JoomlArt Extension Club membership? It’s not unusual that these two items are confused.

jennyblain Friend

I also made this mistake – if a support person says that it is not unusual that two items are confused then there is something wrong with the website or the explanation. I don’t mind paying for a service but I do not like being tricked into buying something that does not do what it appears to do. This should be corrected by the responsible person in management.

TomC Moderator

How exactly were you “tricked” into purchasing something that “does not do what it appears to do?”

:confused:

jennyblain Friend

I merely make the comment that if your support team acknowledges that many people think that the copyright removal option shown in the jaec means copyright removal for a website (as opposed to what I now know is only the removal of copyright for the extension) then you should make this more clear on the website. I now have a jaec subscription that I have paid for – but I thought that I was purchasing the ability to remove copyright for the site. I now have to pay again to get what I wanted in the first place.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Jennyblain,

JAEC copyright removal allows removal of copyright for JAEC only. The signup page and memberships are in columns and rows and it should be difficult to confuse between the JATC / JAEC options. Its logical too, for $70 we don’t give copyright removal but for a $50 membership how will we give copyright removal?

But i do agree that this is what should be done / added to make it more clear >> http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/535/4208421064.png

Although the copyright removal option is clearly mentioned in the JATC club info and FAQ’s on the signup page.

Regards

Arvind

jennyblain Friend

Great idea -probably better if the header is changed to extension copyright or the tick is replaced with an E for extension or something. Anyway thanks for the reply and the work in the templates. I have found them extremely helpful with fast deployment for websites.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jennyblain 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum