Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

site: http://amv.dev.dnsnetworks.ca/

How do I remove the blue color on the left and right of the slideshow (client just wants it white)

1. blue
    goodpixel Friend

Hello, you can simple change this background images in folder ../images/slideshow-bg.png for a nice one with a soft white…

Or you can change in your template .css at line 291:

#ja-slideshow {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #ffffff
    }

Tip: If you remove via CSS and like to remove that background transparency, modify the line 18 of template.css to:

#ja-slideshow .wrap-inner1 {
    background: none;
    }

sebbs Friend

I can’t find “#ja-slideshow .wrap-inner1” OR “#ja-slideshow” in the template.css (I even did a search)

goodpixel Friend

Hi sebbs, please look at full location:

http://amv.dev.dnsnetworks.ca/templates/ja_travel/themes/blue/css/template.css

You are using ‘blue theme’, so we need to modify template.css in this particular folder, hope this can help!

sebbs Friend

I did exactly what you suggested (thanks for pointing me to the right file!) and this is what it looked like… I put it back since that’s not what I was looking for …

1. said
    goodpixel Friend

I think you only changed second part of my original post (about shadow.png) thats why your background remains blue…
    I have changed here your css via ‘Firebug’ and final results is as in image attached.
    I put a light grey in that portion, to see if is what you need

Please, verify this part of code, on line 287 of your template.css:

#ja-slideshow {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #f3f3f3
    }

1. css_modified
    sebbs Friend

Yay! It worked! … Thank you so much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sebbs 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum