Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

site: http://sports2.dev.dnsnetworks.ca/

my client would rather have an all black background and not have the grafiti image in the back… can this be done?

thanks

TomC Moderator

Can it be done ?? . . . . . puh-lease. 😉

Paste the following within your custom.css file:

body#bd {
    background: #000000
    }

😎

sebbs Friend

I added a custom.css page… added your suggestion… cleared the cache… still no change

TomC Moderator

<em>@sebbs 436300 wrote:</em><blockquote>I added a custom.css page… added your suggestion… cleared the cache… still no change</blockquote>

Do me a favor . . . temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings
    (so I can better inspect the relative CSS)

Also, what is the file path for your custom.css file?

sebbs Friend

Okay I set Optimize CSS to No …

path: obbha.dev.dnsnetworks.ca / templates / ja_fubix / css / custom.css

TomC Moderator

<em>@sebbs 436302 wrote:</em><blockquote>Okay I set Optimize CSS to No …

path: obbha.dev.dnsnetworks.ca / templates / ja_fubix / css / custom.css</blockquote>

Shouldn’t it be –> sports2.dev.dnsnetworks.ca/templates/ja_orisite/css/custom.css

sebbs Friend

yes that’s what it is .. I was just in the wrong database ( i was in the fixing the home button ) … it’s sports2.dev.dnsnetworks.ca / templates / ja_orisite / css / custom.css

whoops sorry

TomC Moderator

<em>@sebbs 436304 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes that’s what it is .. I was just in the wrong database ( i was in the fixing the home button ) … it’s sports2.dev.dnsnetworks.ca / templates / ja_orisite / css / custom.css

whoops sorry</blockquote>

When I inspect your CSS (using Firebug), I don’t see any custom.css file registering.
    Might try clearing your JAT3 (backend) cache as well – just to see if that “kickstarts” things.

Otherwise, you can always do the following . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/ja_orisite/css/template.css
    at line 23, modify as follows:

body#bd {
    background: #000
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum