Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • sebbs Friend
    #199609

    site: http://sports2.dev.dnsnetworks.ca/

    my client would rather have an all black background and not have the grafiti image in the back… can this be done?

    thanks

    TomC Moderator
    #542050

    Can it be done ?? . . . . . puh-lease. 😉

    Paste the following within your custom.css file:


    body#bd {
    background: #000000
    }

    😎

    sebbs Friend
    #542052

    I added a custom.css page… added your suggestion… cleared the cache… still no change

    TomC Moderator
    #542053

    <em>@sebbs 436300 wrote:</em><blockquote>I added a custom.css page… added your suggestion… cleared the cache… still no change</blockquote>

    Do me a favor . . . temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings
    (so I can better inspect the relative CSS)

    Also, what is the file path for your custom.css file?

    sebbs Friend
    #542054

    Okay I set Optimize CSS to No …

    path: obbha.dev.dnsnetworks.ca / templates / ja_fubix / css / custom.css

    TomC Moderator
    #542055

    <em>@sebbs 436302 wrote:</em><blockquote>Okay I set Optimize CSS to No …

    path: obbha.dev.dnsnetworks.ca / templates / ja_fubix / css / custom.css</blockquote>

    Shouldn’t it be –> sports2.dev.dnsnetworks.ca/templates/ja_orisite/css/custom.css

    sebbs Friend
    #542056

    yes that’s what it is .. I was just in the wrong database ( i was in the fixing the home button ) … it’s sports2.dev.dnsnetworks.ca / templates / ja_orisite / css / custom.css

    whoops sorry

    TomC Moderator
    #542057

    <em>@sebbs 436304 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes that’s what it is .. I was just in the wrong database ( i was in the fixing the home button ) … it’s sports2.dev.dnsnetworks.ca / templates / ja_orisite / css / custom.css

    whoops sorry</blockquote>

    When I inspect your CSS (using Firebug), I don’t see any custom.css file registering.
    Might try clearing your JAT3 (backend) cache as well – just to see if that “kickstarts” things.

    Otherwise, you can always do the following . . . .

    Within file path —> /templates/ja_orisite/css/template.css
    at line 23, modify as follows:


    body#bd {
    background: #000
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum