Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Not sure, how to do this, the work articles shows in the top of the page, please help

1. art
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@okkhalid 435810 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not sure, how to do this, the work articles shows in the top of the page, please help
    </blockquote>
    HI is it solved ??
    because i have not found any text on contact us page
    see this

If you want to hide article title . You can Hide it from that article options > show article title to NO .
    And in Menu >Options>Show Article Title>NO .

1. CIECSI-Canada-Immigration-and-Employment-Consulting-Services-Contact-Us
    okkhalid Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@okkhalid 435842 wrote:</em><blockquote>No please check this link:

http://www.horizonsolutions.ca/ciecsi/component/content/article/9-pages/220-contact-us</blockquote>
    As i can see you have not assigned any menu for this article so its open like
    index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=220&catid=9″
    in url .
    This is the issue you are not able to Hide the page title ,and its showing it article .

Now you can hide it .
    Create a New menu (hidden) menu type> single article and assign contact us menu in it .
    Go to menu Options and Hide Title ,date etc as per you need . And the menu link in you Make an appointment module .
    it will like like this

Hope it Helps

1. CIECSI-Canada-Immigration-and-Employment-Consulting-Services-c
    okkhalid Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@okkhalid 435870 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I did that, and still the word articles shows :((

http://www.horizonsolutions.ca/ciecsi/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=220</blockquote>

HI
    Yes the url not changed because you have not changed it from your module as i mentioned in above post .
    Go to Module manager > Make an appointment module >editor
    and replace the article url with you menu url
    see this

1. CIECSI-Canada-Immigration-and-Employment-Consulting-Services-Administration-Module-Manager
    bossies Friend

just try this – i had the same sort of thing many moons ago – maybe its still the same. Go to menus, menu manager – then click the options. in the “Browser Page Title” just put in a space with no text and save – check if its gone, you can also now remove the space and save again

dohdaiga Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 435874 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI
    Yes the url not changed because you have not changed it from your module as i mentioned in above post .
    Go to Module manager > Make an appointment module >editor
    and replace the article url with you menu url
    see this </blockquote>

This worked for me… but i would like to know why it happened in the first place so it can avoid it altogether

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@dohdaiga 437416 wrote:</em><blockquote>This worked for me… but i would like to know why it happened in the first place so it can avoid it altogether</blockquote>

Hello ,
    Sorry for late reply .
    The url you added in the module editor is the system url of that menu , so whenever you click on that module editor url , it will redirect you to that item, with the same url that you entered .
    IN joomla if we have a category news and there are some articles inside it ,
    for example>> test article
    then whenever we open the article on frontend , it will pick the system internal links , like category name and then article name .
    same issue happen above ,
    so when we assign the category/single article to a menu , and give a different name, like books ,
    then url will changed to books/test article ..

Hope it helps you to understand the scenario .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum