Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello guys,
    I would like to remove the on-hover border that surrounds article previews/snippets. This should be very simple but I’ve looked everywhere and I can’t find the code to do it. I know it’s in template.css somewhere but I just can’t find it. If someone could point out the culprit code it would be great! 😎

1. Ashampoo_Snap_2014.07.20_14h43m42s_001_
    icandy_webs Friend

Hey @yangyangli,

Since I don’t know what page this may correspond with on your site try the following but heres the catch. I am not sure if the “.services” class maybe what you will need. A possible work around may be to add a class to the menu item of the page in the Menu Manager > select your menu > select menu that corresponds with page > Page Display > input the class for that page. I would make these changes in the custom.css file though to prevent your changes from being wiped if there is a template update.

In case that was a bit confusing, here is what I am referring to: http://awesomescreenshot.com/08936h6645

.services .items-row > div:hover {
    border-color: none;
    }

yangyangli Friend

Thanks for pointing out the code responsible for the border! I knew it was in template.css somewhere you rascal >:(
    Changing the border color to none as you suggested provided the customization I needed.
    You brought up a issue I hadn’t taken into consideration – upgrades. They are going to be a pain in the butt because of all the CSS modifications I made.
    Thanks added!

yangyangli Friend

@icandy_webs helped me find the culprit. The problem is solved so this thread is closed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yangyangli 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum