Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can somebody help me out? I have 3 questions.

1. How can I remove the small image that appears on either side of ‘login module’ heading, ‘who’s online’ heading etc.?

2. The calendar format display that comes only on the frontpage (black/white), how can I remove and just display normal text?

3. at the frontend, all JA templates has given the users to choose their own color. In this template, I don’t see it. How can I make it available?

scotty Friend

BAck up all files first!

1. How can I remove the small image that appears on either side of ‘login module’ heading, ‘who’s online’ heading etc.?

Delete background: url(../images/h3-bg.gif) no-repeat center;
    from line 714 of templatesja_pyritecsstemplate.css (And line 720 if your using narrow style)

2. The calendar format display that comes only on the frontpage (black/white), how can I remove and just display normal text?

Open templatesja_pyritehtmlcom_contentfrontpagedefault_item.php
    and find (line 42)…
    [PHP]<?php
    if (
    (($this->item->params->get(‘show_author’)) && ($this->item->author != “”))
    || (($this->item->params->get(‘show_section’) && $this->item->sectionid) || ($this->item->params->get(‘show_category’) && $this->item->catid))
    || ($this->item->params->get(‘show_pdf_icon’) || $this->item->params->get(‘show_print_icon’) || $this->item->params->get(‘show_email_icon’))
    || ($this->item->params->get(‘show_url’) && $this->item->urls)
    ) :
    ?>[/PHP]

and REPLACE with…
    [PHP]<?php
    if (
    ($this->item->params->get(‘show_create_date’))
    || (($this->item->params->get(‘show_author’)) && ($this->item->author != “”))
    || (($this->item->params->get(‘show_section’) && $this->item->sectionid) || ($this->item->params->get(‘show_category’) && $this->item->catid))
    || ($this->item->params->get(‘show_pdf_icon’) || $this->item->params->get(‘show_print_icon’) || $this->item->params->get(‘show_email_icon’))
    || ($this->item->params->get(‘show_url’) && $this->item->urls)
    ) :
    ?>[/PHP]

Now create a new blank line at line 55 and paste…
    [PHP]<?php if ($this->item->params->get(‘show_create_date’)) : ?>
    <span class=”createdate”>
    <?php echo JHTML::_(‘date’, $this->item->created, JText::_(‘DATE_FORMAT_LC2’)); ?>
    </span>
    <?php endif; ?>
    [/PHP]

Delete line 20 to 24

Save…. and that should be it!

3. at the frontend, all JA templates has given the users to choose their own color. In this template, I don’t see it. How can I make it available?

No idea.:p

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

Awesome!. Thanks so much.

duncan12 Friend

I have a related question. My client loves that little calendar icon that shows up on the front page. But she just wants it on her blog. How do I get that little calendar icon to replace the standard date in her blog section/category?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  duncan12 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum