Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

In your demo the text on the TransMenu sub-menus is white, but when I upload it to my site it is black and very hard to read. Where can I change the text color?

jamesac Friend

I’ve tried looking through the TransMenu CSS file but everything is set to color: ffffff, so I’m not sure why this isn’t working correctly.

Hung Dinh Friend

You can find the name of the submenu css and look for them either in template_css.css file or ja-transmenuh.css in the transmenu folder. Also, there are some interesting setting in ja-transmenu.js file BTW

TransMenu.spacerGif = "img/x.gif"; // path to a transparent spacer gif
    TransMenu.dingbatOn = "img/arrow-on.gif"; // path to the active sub menu dingbat
    TransMenu.dingbatOff = "img/arrow-off.gif"; // path to the inactive sub menu dingbat
    TransMenu.dingbatSize = 8; // size of the dingbat (square shape assumed)
    TransMenu.menuPadding = 0; // padding between menu border and items grid
    TransMenu.itemPadding = 5; // additional padding around each item
    TransMenu.shadowSize = 2; // size of shadow under menu
    TransMenu.shadowOffset = 3; // distance shadow should be offset from leading edge
    TransMenu.shadowColor = "#888"; // color of shadow (transparency is set in CSS)
    TransMenu.shadowPng = "img/grey-40.png"; // a PNG graphic to serve as the shadow for mac IE5
    TransMenu.backgroundColor = "#363636"; // color of the background (transparency set in CSS)
    TransMenu.backgroundPng = "img/white-90.png"; // a PNG graphic to server as the background for mac IE5
    TransMenu.hideDelay = 1000; // number of milliseconds to wait before hiding a menu
    TransMenu.slideTime = 400; // number of milliseconds it takes to open and close a menu
    TransMenu.subpad_x = 0; // Horizontal Padding between top right corner of item menu and its submenu (level > 2)
    TransMenu.subpad_y = -2; // Vertical Padding between top right corner of item menu and its submenu (level > 2)

jamesac Friend

Ok, thanks I’ll poke around and see what I can find.

BTW…the “ja-transmenu” license agreement has a funny little typo.

“You may copy, distribute, and eat this code as you wish.”

I think you mean “edit” :D. If not, a new feature request would be Tabasco Sauce :).

Hung Dinh Friend

“You may copy, distribute, and eat this code as you wish.” <– I also notice this funny thing but the text is written by the old author of transmenu and I do not want to…eat his writing 😉
    Hope things will be sorted out

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum