Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I may need help from admins.

I am having several issues with members signing up on my site (http://www.thepennyplay.com).

When a user tries to register, if the username or email is taken, or the passwords do not match up, there is not an error message like I would expect. Instead, the page refreshes, and nothing tells the user what the current status of the signup is.

If a user is successfully signed up, they also do not receive any type o message that tells them to go check their email to confirm their email address.

I’m using the ja_regulas_ex template, and used to use the Purity template. The purity template gave users that information, and once we switched to the regulas template, these messages went away. I ahve about 80 new signups per day, and deperately need this resolved. Please respond quickly. I have paid out for a press release, and now I will have thousands of people hitting my site that will not understand what is going on when they try to signup.

Please test the Create and Account to see exactly what I’m talking about. Currently I have turned off the confirmation email because users will not know to go check their email without the messages…

Regards,

T.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zzzipperhead 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum