Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi it seems I have done something to my site within the JA Teline II template

I can login no problem / front end
    I cannot register / front end it just hangs

If I change the template everything works perfectly so it is a template based problem

I understand this is not much information but what else can i give you?

Any ideas please

bennitos Friend

could you post your live url maybe?

bitofpaper Friend

May i please ask you another question?

I have the same problem when adding details to mosets (logged in or via public access), have you any ideas how i can find the conflict?

bennitos Friend

Can you please explain a bit further about what is going wrong or maybe post a screenshot or something. As i dont know exactly about what is going wrong so its hard to help you.

bitofpaper Friend

Your conclusion re the log ins conflicting was 100% correct, so i took each off to test the other one, and both work with only one.

but

Once registered ( you have to register to add content ( news listing and such) you cannot the submit the content, the cancel button works but the submit button does not.

i have allowed public submitting for content for you to add a listing to see what i mean, if you want login details i will pm the details to you

thank you

EXAMPLE >>> http://london.nightlife.co.uk/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=addlisting&cat_id=65&Itemid=186

if i put the site to error reporting in globals, i get a line of code at the top of the page, which i think might be something to do with it, but not sure

Bug reporting on >> Notice: Undefined index: path in /home/lon45don/public_html/templates/ja_teline_ii/ja_templatetools_1.0x.php on line 198

If i change the template to the standard one all the problems go away.

many many thanks

bennitos Friend

send a pm 🙂

bennitos Friend

The submit didnt working because of the Default WYSIWYG Editor, changed it to no editor and now its working on frontend.

There might be a fix for this at mosets forum but i doubt so.

And it works not anyways but if you have any need for a different editor check their forums.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum