Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am configuring a website (is in producction yet) and I have a problem with captcha.

I just configured the captcha but obtain the next problem:

Registration Form

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JFormField::__set() in /home/playmoebius/playmoebius.com/libraries/cms/form/field/captcha.php on line 69

I can’t now do nothing, i can’t deactivate the captcha or install other one.

Please help me because my comunity is reporting this error and can not register into the website.

Thanks in advance…

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please let me know steps to reproduce the issue. Did you modify anything? I have disabled Captcha plugin from Plugin Manager and I see it still actives on your site.

cadia Friend

I tried to deactivate the captcha but i cant.

I install and configure the web. The captcha works fine. After that I realise that the captcha doesnt appear when i make the checkout into joomshoping.

Iread the forum and find the solution instalating the joomshoping captcha plugin and works fine

after that somebody comment me that he cant registri and i realise that both in the checkout of joomshoping and in the registtry form from joomla the errror appear.

I read the forum again and try to deactivate the captcha in the k2 options but anything works and i cant repair the error either i configure o deactivate the captcha.

may be a interesting point was when i configure the private and public key for the captcha (the captcha were working fine without those codes).

Thank in advance. I dont mind if you deactivate the captcha because i prefer the people can registry that the security of comments, etc

Thanks again…

Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of time to debug the problem on your site and finally I found it from the configuration “Enable K2 User Profile” in K2 parameter. I disabled it and enabled “Captcha – ReCaptcha” plugin and now you will see “REGISTRATION FORM” is working fine

cadia Friend

Thanks, thanks, thanks…

I have seen the joomshoping pluging deactivated, i activated and everything still works fine.

Thansk again…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cadia 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum