Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, I can not see the voices: register and remember password. I’ve installed qick installation. How can I do to fix them?
    Thanx

vidanet Friend

<em>@vidanet 85498 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I can not see the voices: register and remember password. I’ve installed qick installation. How can I do to fix them?
    Thanx</blockquote>
    Anyone here?

vidanet Friend

OK so no one here answers posts?

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    you can edit default.php (templates/ja_nagya/html/mod_login folder)
    Add those fields as you want

ps5t0ck5 Friend

Hi

Like vidanet, I’m having the same problem when the login module is in the ja login position. It’s fine everywhere else which would suggest that the fields are in the php file mentioned. I opened the default.php but don’t know exactly what to put where, I’m not a developer. Please can you advise?

Thanks
    Pauline

vidanet Friend

Sorry but I’ve changed template because also I’m not a developer
    Sorry

<em>@ps5t0ck5 89066 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Like vidanet, I’m having the same problem when the login module is in the ja login position. It’s fine everywhere else which would suggest that the fields are in the php file mentioned. I opened the default.php but don’t know exactly what to put where, I’m not a developer. Please can you advise?

Thanks
    Pauline</blockquote>

Sherlock Friend

Hi all
    you can edit template.css (line 762)

#ja-login a {
    display:none;
    }

Change to

#ja-login a {

}

ps5t0ck5 Friend

Thanks this makes it easy

Pauline 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ps5t0ck5 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum