Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

My website url is http://affiliateclubhouse.com and i am working on Joomla version 1.5.
    And theme is JA_Bistro.

i want to know the location of register.php, actually it had been done the changes in that file previously but forget the location of that file and now its not working so i want to know the location so i can replace with its previous file or any solution to re modify the register page.
    pls pls help me..

khoand Friend

It’s here: /templates/ja_bistro/html/com_k2/register.php

amit_s_r Friend

i have done that but its not working pls pls tell me what to do..

khoand Friend

What do you change? And could you give me username+password of your backend and ftp?

amit_s_r Friend

pls chk ur private msg box…
    Thanks for replying..

amit_s_r Friend

Whenever i overwrite my file after a few seconds its file size reduced…

khoand Friend

I don’t know what you want to change register. Could you explain more detail?

amit_s_r Friend

actually i want the normal register page that joomla provides and in this page there is error ,it show always a msg Please enter a valid e-mail address. after filling a correct form so please tell me how to get back the joomla register page…
    Thank so much For helping me..

khoand Friend

Sorry about late response.
    I have just copy my file (register.php) to /components/com_k2/templates. You can change it again. Your old file is named register1.php
    You have error because. Email field is really Username field

<input type="text" id="username" name="username" size="30" value="" class="inputbox required validate-username invalid" maxlength="25">
    When you click register, email field is always empty. So it always requires email.

amit_s_r Friend

Thank you very much…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  amit_s_r 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum