Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone. I changed the Register Now graphic on the top right of the page for JA Events to my own graphic that says List Now. I uploaded it to templates/ja_events/images/register.png. It worked great. However, today it disappeared. I was playing with the sitemap module at the time. Not sure if it had anything to do with it. Please let me know how I can get that graphic to appear.

Thanks,

Ron

Sherlock Friend

<em>@ronrefec 334032 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi everyone. I changed the Register Now graphic on the top right of the page for JA Events to my own graphic that says List Now. I uploaded it to templates/ja_events/images/register.png. It worked great. However, today it disappeared. I was playing with the sitemap module at the time. Not sure if it had anything to do with it. Please let me know how I can get that graphic to appear.

Thanks,

Ron</blockquote>

It’s perty hard to tell you what to do without see the problem directly, Could you please share with me here the url where the issue is seen (remember to turn off optimize css in the template back-end) ? I will take a look at let you know what was going wrong 🙂

ronrefec Friend

Sorry. I thought I did that. It’s http://www.MLSnap.com. It’s on all of the pages.

Sherlock Friend

Hi ronrefec,

I took a look and did not see the HTML Mocup for that Register Now graphic, you seem to have removed it, if you can pm me your FTP info I will have further checking for you.

ronrefec Friend

Any news on that graphic? I appreciate your help. Ron.

Sherlock Friend

Hi ronrefec,

I just created a menu module assigned it to the topheader position for you and it helps, you now can open the file of templates/your_template/css/template.css look for this css rule
    .menu_register li a {
    background: url(“../images/register.png”) no-repeat scroll left top transparent;
    display: block;
    height: 31px;
    width: 213px;

}

Change it to
    .menu_register li a {
    background: url(“../images/register.png”) no-repeat scroll left top transparent;
    display: block;
    height: 31px;
    width: 213px;
    font-size:0px;
    }

Hope this would help !

ronrefec Friend

Thank so much. It worked:)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ronrefec 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum