Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i install the newest joomla 3.4.8 and the social ii "all in one package" with demo contend. So fare so good. Login in with admin username is working…..The issue is, no registration is possible…..so many loops.

can you please take look on the site…..on the first look, it looks fine…the second tell you the problems if you click on register oder password remember

thanks a lot and kind regards from germany

Saguaros Moderator

HI

When I try to click the ‘Registration’ button from home page, it directs to Payplans page, is that correct?

rentner2050 Friend

Yes, that correct…..but! with or without payplans no registration possible……to many loops. please feel free to play around in the back or frontend

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly take a look at our demo site, when clicking the register link: http://ja-social-ii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/jomsocial-register

It still works fine, there maybe something wrong with your server specific.

rentner2050 Friend

sorry for any question i asked…be sure i ´ll never ask again i´ll never buy any template or any component again. i´m very sorry that you have any work with my question.

Saguaros Moderator

I’m sorry if I’m not be of much help here but I check our demo and also check your site but the registration still works properly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum