Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

HI Friends!!
    Please help me, i am stucked over a small problem.
    I have to using RSS Feeds on the left side of My template.
    When i use Rss Feeds over there, it is getting displayed with round border, which do not looks good and abnormal.
    I want only rss feeds module without round border, Rest of modules on left side should be as it as, i mean
    round boder should be displayed arround them.
    So kindly help to remove that.
    I am attaching a snapshot here.
    Kindly view the snapshot for better clarification.
    Thanks
    Please help..
    God bless you..

1. snap3
    micrantha Friend

For this layout left-main-right.round you have to edit file main-rounded.php

Look for these lines:

<?php if($this->countModules($inset1)) : ?>
    <div class="ja-col column ja-inset1" style="width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth('i1') ?>%">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php echo $inset1;?>" style="JArounded" />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

Change to this:

<?php if($this->countModules($inset1)) : ?>
    <div class="ja-col column ja-inset1" style="width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth('i1') ?>%">
    <?php if ($this->countModules("noborder-topleft")): ?>
    <div id="noborder-topleft">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="noborder-topleft" style="xhtml" />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php echo $inset1;?>" style="JArounded" />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

You can add thid new position noborder-topleft to templateDetails.xml, and further style the module by #noborder-topleft{…}

Good luck,
    Micrantha

hbk_star2006 Friend

Dear Friend….
    Thank you very much for this great help..
    God Bless you…

dyerry Friend

just stumle on this post and find it useful…i would like to apply this to my project.

following your instructions, i was able to create this position but to no avail, i don’t see it in the front end.

anyway, i added the additional position in the left-rounded.php since i deactivated inset and used left instead in the left-main-right-round.php

any guidance for this?

joachimz Friend

Hi,

I do not need the Round Border on the right column of Japurity-II

I cannot find the file main-rounded.php mentioned in the post of micranth, is that an answere for an older version?
    Where can I change that in 1.2?

Joachim

guidocx84 Friend

Sorry!! How do you colour and round your left modules???? I’ve Ja Purity II and Joomla 1.5.24. When I put a module on the right side, and I add the css suffix _red, my module become red… but if I put it on the left side, it appear normal… see my screenshot… could you help me? I would that the colour of all my modules (right and left) become red. What I’ve to change? Thank you very much!!!

1. Cattura2
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  guidocx84 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum