Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

First of all, I’d like to thank everybody, this forum is just great.

I succeeded to reduce the masthead but now I want to do the same for the space just below (I don’t know its name); please have a look at this :

The red arrow is indicating the masthead while the blue rectangle’s indicating the space I want to reduce. On the back end it looks like this :

Does anyone knows the how-to’s ?!

A lot of thanks in advance.

1. Sans-titre-2.fw_
    2. Sans-titre-3.fw_
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello that is the padding/Margin between these two blocks , can you share your working site url here, so that i can check it and suggest you how to remove it.

jeanpaulbindo Friend

Unfortunately pankajsharma, I don’t host it on internet so far, even free webhosting doesn’t work (it seems I’ve got a bad internet connection)… 🙁

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    please make your site and let me know , without proper information its really hard for me to assume the issue.

jeanpaulbindo Friend

It might be a strange idea but for the fact I used the masthead correction once we found the exact line on marinolab topic (too much padding on masthead), I guess it can work this time too… I mean, once we locate the lines to be changed, I can try it on my side… No ?!:((

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi, sorry i am not getting you what you want to say . can you explain it in details with a proper screenshot , so i can see what you want to say .. 🙂

jeanpaulbindo Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

Thanks a lot for the answer. OK, let me try to explain myselft more clearly :

– No need to say I’m using Purity III
    – I’ve created my own template & style, based on the default ones
    – In template layout options, I’ve chosen the default one too (the red circle on the image)
    – Thanks to Marinolab topic (too much padding on masthead), I’ve succeeded to reduce the masthead padding with the custom.css file.
    – In the same template layou option, you can see different positions and the position one comes just after the masthead (the red rectangle on the image); that’s the one I want to “reduce”, as I did with the masthead but so far, I haven’t found the correct line in less files.

Here’s my problem (hoping this time I explained it clearly 🙂 )

1. prinscreen_cuca.fw_
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello jeanpaulbindo
    without proper information its really hard to suggest you any changes .
    1. First make your site live
    2. share you working site url here with a screenshort
    3. We do not offer any support for custom templates of a pre built JA design .

hope it make sense 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum