Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Can you please help me to find where exactly can I change the sizes inbetween modules in JA Zinc.

How can I reduce the empty space between LOGO and SLIDESHOW?
    How can I reduce the border around the SLIDESHOW?
    How can I reduce the empty space between SLIDESHOW and the MAIN CONTENT?

kallan Friend

The styles I think you need to change are:
    Between Logo and Slideshow:

#ja-headerwrap {
    margin-bottom:30px;
    }

Border slideshow:

#ja-slideshow-wrap {
    padding:30px;
    }

Between slideshow and main content

#ja-slideshowwrap {
    margin-bottom:30px;
    position:relative;
    }

Regards
    Kiwidesign

mirzamunas Friend

between LOGO and SLIDESHOW.. found the code in template.css in ja_zinc/css folder and IT WORKED 🙂

border around SLIDESHOW.. well, I found this code in ja.slideshow.css in ja_zinc/css but unfortunately it DID NOT WORK…. and the code looks like this

#ja-slideshow-wrap {
    background: url(../images/content-center.png) repeat-y center top;
    padding: 0 30px;
    position: relative;
    }

FOUND the same codes in xmas.css (this is the theme I am using) in ja_zinc/css/colors and IT WORKED! but the SLIDESHOW image needs to be altered…

between SLIDESHOW and MAIN CONTENT.. thanks again found the code in ja.slideshow.css in ja_zinc/css folder.. DID WORK! 🙂

DID CHANGE the borders around the MAIN CONTENT.. unfortunately I do not remember where I changed it.. 🙁

mirzamunas Friend

found it… changed the border of the MAIN CONTENT in xmas.css (as this is the theme I am using) in ja_zinc/css/colors folder… IT WORKS! 🙂

mirzamunas Friend

only the left and top border size of SLIDESHOW changed after I made changes in xmas.css in ja_zinc/css/colors

#ja-slideshow-wrap {
    background: #FFFFFF;
    padding: 10px 15px;
    }

kallan Friend

The slideshow wrap css is found in movie.css.

The best thing to do if you want to find out where styles are set is to use mozilla firefox and get the firebug addon.

mirzamunas Friend

but I am using the xmas theme… (xmas.css) I am not using the movie theme… (movie.css) ……… but please have a look at http://www.starlightsuite.co.uk/index.php [please directly visit index.php as on index.htm I have set up the construction page]

when you visit the website you will clearly understand what I am talking about… I mean the SLIDESHOW

kallan Friend

Hi yes I figured you were using a different theme however I only had the movie one to go on as you hadn’t posted link. It was just meant to give you an idea where to look.

As to the gaps in the slideshow
    At the bottom there is a div displayed which has the following css

#ja-slidebar {
    display:block;
    margin-left:4px;
    padding:20px 0 0;
    z-index:100;
    }

As to the right of the slideshow check the module properties the width of the image is being determined automatically so are your images wide enough?

But like I said earlier the easiest way for you to troubleshoot is to install the Firebug add on into mozilla.

Good luck

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kallan 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum