Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

What are the recommended height and width size for the image in the ACM slider position and ACM FAQ further down.

The image size I use as background for the ACM FAQ is not automatically adjusted to full screen, is there a option like image width 100%

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In the slider, we use the images with big resolution: 1890×960

image in FAQ module is: 945×900

You can try to add images with same resolution.

tiwi Friend

I’ve used image size 945 x 900 as background image for the FAQ ACM module, but it is shown as the actual image size and is not adjusted to cover the whole background. How do i solve this so it covers the whole background area? Thanks

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tiwi Friend
    tiwi Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you try with image size of 1700×450?

tiwi Friend

Thanks, you are right with the slider image, but it is the FAQ ACM module in which I use a background image 945 x 900 that does not fill the background, it remains the actual size, it is currently published under the slider in the homepage.

tiwi Friend

sorry i misread your last reply, I will try the other size. Thanks

tiwi Friend

I think I see now how it works? when you use 2 container tabs the background image partly fills the background, if you use 4 tabs it gets bigger and when you use 6 tabs it fills the whole background? Should it work like that?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  tiwi.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  tiwi.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try to create/use the image with the desired size as I mentioned above. In our demo site, and due to the concept, we focus on the left side of the background image to we use that size and style to show the left position of image only.

Regards

tiwi Friend

Thanks, I used a wider image, but still it works strange, see attachments with 2 tabs background fills half, with 4 it fills 2/3 and with 5 it fills the whole background. Should it work like this? I manage now but I was wondering why it not automatically fills the whole background, irrespective the image size.

1. screen1
    2. screen2
    3. screen3
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I don’t see that module on your site now, you disabled it?

tiwi Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

You can try this custom CSS:

#mod-360.acm-container-tabs {
        background-size: 100% !important;
    }
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum