Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’d like a recommendation on what to do with a masthead – what would look really good?

http://www.byzcath.org

I want to integrate the icon (currently residing in position1) into the masthead. I thought of just adding as the logo and maybe adding the site name text somewhere on the icon (probably top right). But any color scheme for the text I’ve tried does not look great.

Ideas? Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid I’m not quite getting what you are mentioning above. It would be awesome if you can possibly include a screenshot to illustrate what you would like to achieve. I will give you suggestion then.

jvernoski Friend

Thanks!

Look at the attachment. I want to integrate the icon into the masthead. I’d like design guidance (suggestions) as to what would look really good. Right now it’s in position1, and that’s not the appropriate place for it.

1. byzcath-homepage
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, you can download JA Masshead module here and look at JA Masshead user guide for reference here and assign this module into masthead position

jvernoski Friend

Thank you.

I tried to download it and it won’t let me. I have a JATC Standard Membership that is active, but it tells me that is not enough to download, and prompts me to buy a JATC Standard Membership or higher??

What level of membership do I need to download the JA Masshead module?

Anonymous Moderator

I tried to download it and it won’t let me. I have a JATC Standard Membership that is active, but it tells me that is not enough to download, and prompts me to buy a JATC Standard Membership or higher??
    What level of membership do I need to download the JA Masshead module?

JATC member can download most extensions, including JA Masthead (Masshead). You can login and download at this page .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum