Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Finally, it’s great to see Joomlart developing travel focused temple. It would help lots of travel business owners like me in the Website. I cam currently using Decor with some customizations. It has been fine so far.

Well, I would recommend Joomlart to focus not only for hotels but whole travel industry. Some functions to include in my opinion will be:

01, Booking system with Payment options to PayPal or another site. Booking with PayPal would be of course nice and useful for many people.

02, Holiday filter options with extra input field for Joomla articles. Extra field filtering would be nice, such as Holiday type, duration, activity, price etc. Something like JA K2 filter but with Joomla native articles, not for K2.

03, Another nice thing is Holiday or room reviewing options. Something like submit review or similar option.

These options would be nice to see in upcoming travel template! Thanks you Joomlart, you have been great so far!

Anonymous Moderator

Thank you for these suggestions, I see that you posted this in the “Help us choose travel extension for October template” thread too so the dev team has definitely taken your suggestions into consideration.

Please look forward to our new travel template next month, I think you’re going to love it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum