Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am receiving the below error when I try to move over my site from 1and1 to Hostgator. I have never had a problem doing this in the past with Joomlart templates, but for some reason I seem to be having an issue now. Here is the error I am having:

Fatal error: Interface ‘PsrLogLoggerAwareInterface’ not found in /**/****/public_html/trolley/libraries/vendor/joomla/application/src/AbstractApplication.php on line 23

I have tried several things:

Creating a full backup with Akeeba and full restore
    Downloading each file manually from my 1and1 server and placing on my hostgator server
    same with database.

Any ideas? I have replaced the above file etc etc, just no luck with anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bhmhrex Friend

I should mention that the Akeeba backup and restore did work to a point. I was able to manually upload the akeeba backup file by file to the hostgator server and then navigate to my website url. Once there, I was able to walk through the akeeba restore process. Once it requested me to remove the installation folder, I refreshed my page and once again still got the above error

bhmhrex Friend

Ok,

I was able to get the site working (sort of). I downloaded the Joomla 3.5.1 package and replaced the libraries folder and everything is working now. However, on the backend all of my menus look like the attached photo.

I reuploaded all of the language files and fixed the front end where it said MOD_SEARCH in the search bar and tried reuploading all of the language files in the backend but still not working. Any ideas?

1. Capture-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

The error message comes from the base folder of core Joomla.

You can try this way first:

• Backup with Akeeba in your old host
    • Restore that backup into your local and see how it goes.
    bhmhrex Friend

Ok,

I was able to get the site working (sort of). I downloaded the Joomla 3.5.1 package and replaced the libraries folder and everything is working now. However, on the backend all of my menus look like the attached photo.

I reuploaded all of the language files and fixed the front end where it said MOD_SEARCH in the search bar and tried reuploading all of the language files in the backend but still not working. Any idea?

You cansee I mean in my above post

Saguaros Moderator

This relates much to Joomla issue rather than template, you can also post the same thread or search same topic in Joomla forums, there are many solutions there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum