Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

This is not related to the recent issues with recaptcha as it has the right API settings.

If you run a demo on Joomlart and enable ReCaptcha you will see what i mean about breaking the contact page – it loses all the styling.

An error it states on the local site i have is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JFormField::__set() in ***librariescmsformfieldcaptcha.php on line 69

I will disable captcha for now but obviously needs a fix. Looks like it may only be to do with this template as i dont have this issue with others.

Saguaros Moderator

This is default feature of Joomla, you can confirm where the issue comes from by switching default template (JA University) to another standard template of Joomla (like Beez) and see how it goes. If problem still persists, then there maybe something wrong with that API key or Joomla version you’re using, otherwise it due to problem of our template.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum