Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys.

I tried to use recaptcha plugin in my website but it don’t want to wotk,

When I was tipping the correct words, the plugin don’t wanted to accept them.

I tried to uninstall it from my website and I uploaded a new capctha plugin.

My problem is that now, with the other plugin enabled and recaptcha plugin unisntalled, when I try to make a new registration, only appears recaptcha plugin, not the new one I was setting before.

Please, how can erase completely this recaptcha plugin from the website and make the other one working correct.

Please help!

davidsg3 Friend

the website is foroyuneec.com

davidsg3 Friend

I have installed the new recaptcha plugin new but the old recaptcha stills making me wrong things in the website. All in plugin manager and in system config makes mention to recaptcha new, not old plugin, but old one stills appearing in the site, privating all new users registration.

How can I erase old recaptcha plugin for use the new recaptcha plugin working at 100%?

please need help!

davidsg3 Friend

THis message appears always I try to make a new user:

Registration failed ! Please try again.

HOw can I do for new plugin nocaptcha recaptcha will work good into my website?

Thanks!

Old recaptcha is unisntalled from the website, but always its shown. I can’t erase it from the website, and administrator. I have installed the new one but something is going wrong.

Please help!!!!

davidsg3 Friend

I have spent 5 hours trying to solve it.
    I don’t know what else I can do.

Need help.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @davidsg3,

Did you get the same problem in all registration form or just with forum only ? Try to create new menu item in Main Menu and select default Joomla! registration form instead, then register new account there and let me know the result.

davidsg3 Friend

Hi @adam M.

I have created a new item in main Menu and it’s the same problem.

Only appears old recaptcha plugin instead it’s uninstalled.

I have running new captcha google plugin but this old one it’s like a virus. It don’t want to like to go away and it’s giving a lot of problems. I can’t register any user in the forum and it’s a disaster…

Please help!

davidsg3 Friend

Hi @adam M.

I have running new captcha google plugin but this old one it’s like a virus. It don’t want to like to go away and it’s giving a lot of problems. I can’t register any user in the forum and it’s a disaster…

Please help!

davidsg3 Friend

Hi @adam M.

Please help!

davidsg3 Friend

Hi @adam M.

It was solved.

There was a conflict between k2 and kunena.

I did uninstall k2 from the site and now it works fine!

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  davidsg3 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum