Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

is not the word, more like “AMAZING “…

(now I DID get your attention, right:laugh: )

The new Utahia template is really , once again, a huge step forward for joomlart.com design team….I think you had real fun making this one !

I really like this one – and I’m sure I speak for a lot of club members saying that !

Michael Casha Friend

Thanks for your comments solsikkehaven, I looked back at one of the original templates and I’m just amazed at how far these templates have come!

Hope you guys love this template, I was rapped when I first saw it and I can tell you Hung and the rest of the team are sweating with all the effort they’ve put into it!

teddirez Friend

sweetest template bar none!!

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you guys, I have to say that this template take more times and efforts than any other JA templates
    And now we feel very deserving when you have such a sweet welcome

Yusuf HassanYusuf Friend

WOW!!! just excellent, well done guys

Derek Buntin Friend

Btw I agree, this template is lovely and very professional looking.

I was just about to rip apart some other templates and put them all together for one of our sites, however with this release i’ll wait for the download, its great and can’rt wait to get it loaded!

Well done 😉

Derek

Michael Casha Friend

we’ll have the download version available in the next couple of days, we just want to test it and make sure it’s bug free

angosom Friend

Well, it is not a wow template/. I am still waiting for your best template.

I think it would be better when you use mootools effect for images.
    <blockquote>Please use some thing like this slideshow tool, Slideshow module is basically a Joomla! module version of JonDesign’s Smooth Slideshow script. The script uses Mootools to dynamically load images and fade between them in a configurable fashion. It also supports links and text descriptions that slide up after the images has loaded.

Good luck guys, and will wait till u bring me the greatest template.

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

HOLY COW!!!!!

what was that????

Man, that was a masterpiece. And I guess it is going to superior more and more.

Word fail me enough to congratulate you My heartfelt – kudos!!! for doing an excellant job. I am glad I joined JA and will continue to be your client forever.

drb

teddirez Friend

<em>@angosom 10092 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, it is not a wow template/. I am still waiting for your best template.

I think it would be better when you use mootools effect for images.
    <blockquote>Please use some thing like this slideshow tool, Slideshow module is basically a Joomla! module version of JonDesign’s Smooth Slideshow script. The script uses Mootools to dynamically load images and fade between them in a configurable fashion. It also supports links and text descriptions that slide up after the images has loaded.

Good luck guys, and will wait till u bring me the greatest template.</blockquote>

Dude, once released, grab a copy and tweak away to your hearts content. I love looking at other Joomla sites and seeing how they have modified already cool templates and added different modules. It’s all inspiration for one another. Tweak and show off.

If this isn’t, in your opinion, the best template Joomlart have what is? I reckon its the best Joomla template ever, not just Joomlarts.

imported_johnsta Friend

I don’t think it’s a “wow” template – maybe it’s just not my thing.

I love Joomlart and think that templates like Regulus/Zebrina/Antares are “wow” templates.

Their more recent offerings have been a little lackluster in my opinion.

To each their own…

codestream Friend

Hey You Guys!

The new Utahia template is definately one of the best I’ve seen as of yet… Everything is layed out perfectly…..

Excellent work….

Additional Note: I’d really like to see a template like this in a dark style, I work in the fashion & modeling industry and darker styles are very popular when using a lot of photos and images…
    Any chances in the near future? Maybe a Bonus template…

Keep up the great work Joomlart!

bluestrike2 Friend

Codestream,

I’m currently working on a dark design for myself. Anyhow, most of your changes are going to take place in the hot/default/natural CSS files with only a few changes in the main template CSS file. Other than that, you just need to make some image changes.

jorisva Friend

I’m so glad I joined joomlart =) now I only have to find time to develop a website with this template :p

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@jorisva 10375 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m so glad I joined joomlart =) now I only have to find time to develop a website with this template :p</blockquote>
    we’re here to assist you when you decide to.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum