Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

how about a nice and classy template for a real estate portal

see http://www.trulia.com for type of interesting data

ajax maybe

komang Friend

Hi growerspro
    can you inform me what component, module you used on your joomla.
    I have planning to build estate website.

thank’s

skyjuice Friend

i m not sure in joomlart have a specified template that focusing on create real estate website but it can be done if you using some component like moset hot property , estateagent or misterestate.

and if you love to google you will found 1 profesional template dev that releasing estate template with + estateagent kinda nice to see the layout 🙂 try google keyword propertyplaza.

p.s: komang : trulia is not joomla website 😛

growerspro Friend

i know that trulia is not using joomla. this is the point of this section wishlist.

i am not asking for a component, but a template which would be adapted to a professional real estate site

like http://www.trulia.com/CA/San_Diego/

the example of trulia was an example of the module positions which would be needed for the google map, the stats information, the tabs for the property description….. needed in a real estate template. any professional real estate web site (century 21/ remax..) can be looked as an example

the post was to request a template designed by joomlart :best commercial joomla templates in my opionion for professional /business oriented web site

not to find another template in another site

hope it helps to clarify my first request.

Hung Dinh Friend

growerspro, thank for inputing your request. To some templates, it is very hard to say whether this template can be used for a real estate or even other purpose. Sometimes, it is a question of how you integrate your real estate component to that template.

As you can see at xe360.vn, they are using Teline which is supposed to be a news portal, while Barite – cooperate style can be used as a news portal

Template, exactly as what TOM has said in his signature:

<blockquote> A template is only a starting point . . . The magic is in what you do with it from there.</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

<em>@Hung Dinh 53379 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Template, exactly as what TOM has said in his signature:</blockquote>

😎

Thanks Hung . . . It’s a message that I think a lot of people overlook.

tawandash Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 53379 wrote:</em><blockquote>growerspro, thank for inputing your request. To some templates, it is very hard to say whether this template can be used for a real estate or even other purpose. Sometimes, it is a question of how you integrate your real estate component to that template.

As you can see at xe360.vn, they are using Teline which is supposed to be a news portal, while Barite – cooperate style can be used as a news portal

Template, exactly as what TOM has said in his signature:</blockquote>
    Hi Dinh

the xe360 site is excellent. Do you know what components were used to list the hot deals, car delearships and so on? I am also interested in real estate.
    P/s: The quote is becoming a mantra for me – thanks.

Tawanda

komang Friend

that template using the component Marketplace Classified Ads from joomster.com

melron Friend

I am using ez-realty component from Raptor services. Its not very expensive and have a lot of features. My site is http://www.vasamaa.fi/. (its not ready yet).

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

I am using Ja Rochea as a template and Ez realty as mentioned above….this is just a demo site……….

Leasing Lizard

tawandash Friend

Hi,

I took a closer look at the xe360 site and it makes great use of tabs. I then went to the marketplace site to look at a demo – the two are completely different. Any chance that I can get more information regarding what the guys did to the component or what plugins they installed, if the component used was marketplace, that is.

Also, I experimented with AdsManager – do you think it could be a good replacement?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  tawandash 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum