Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

After waiting more than 24 Hrs for my template to be installed JA AVIAN II, in which case, there was a weekend in between, and it’s understandable, they have to rest, now I see that my Template doesn’t have the Registration and Forgot Password link on top, like on the demo. So then, why does Joomlart says one thing, and do another. This is very misleading to the customer and unethical. I’ve decided in the future to look for another provider of Templates, shame on you Joomlart, with this type of customer service………:((

Now, if someone can help me in regards to this, I would really appreciated it…..Thanks and God Bless…

anisjolly Friend

hi luke2125

i don’t work for JA but do tend to help people out here on the forum.

from your message I don’t quite understand what your problem is apart from the reg and forgot password bit. But then again you haven’t shared any detail on exactly what you’re trying to do and how you’re going about it.

if you still require help, please provide me with as much detail as possible so I can help you out.
    without gaining a vision on what you’re trying to achieve, I won’t understand what you want as an end product.

Also – if you do have any concerns, please post them in the feedback section – I’m sure Hung will find them interesting.

Thanks – I look forward to your reply.

Anis

luke2125 Friend

Hi Anis,

Thanks for the response, the main problem is that I asked for the installation of this Template, and the registration / forgotten password link is not there on my page, now, if you look at the demo of Avian, you will see it there visibly. As far as I’m concerned, when one pays for installation, the installation is supposed to be like the one from the demo……This is my main problem, say one thing and do other…….In fact, I responded to Joomlart via e-mail concerning this issue, but still no reply……..Thanks Anis and God Bless…..

Sherlock Friend

HI luke2125
    Plz check your email

anisjolly Friend

Luke2125

If you’ve not yet got it sorted, pm me the admin deets and I’ll see if I can sort it out for you.

I’m sure it’s probably a module that’s not been assigned to a position or so.

luke2125 Friend

Hi Anis,

Thanks, I’ve think the problem will be taken care off…..Thanks Anis for the offer to help….God Bless…

Sherlock Friend

HI Luke2125
    I created new menu as you want, plz check your email

luke2125 Friend

Hi there,

I really appreciate your help in doing this….Thanks……And it’s not what I wanted in reality, it’s what I paid for…..Once again thanks…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  luke2125 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum