Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Just a Question, I need to update a website where I used this beautiful template to 3.0
    Is JA Sulfur going to be 3.0 proof? When?

http://www.vital-ridderkerk.nl

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Smartmax,

While we have desire to upgrade the old beautiful templates to latest joomla version but we are overwhelmed with other tasks now. Upgrading a 1.5 or T3v2 template will be as good as making a new template in terms of work. While we want to save our good designs and update them but we are unable to spare time for the same.

Its very hard to commit or confirm about JA Sulfur at this moment.

Regards

Arvind

smartmax Friend

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for your answer!
    Afcourse I understand your work-pressure.
    Do you have any advise what I can do in the meantime? I can’t use another template, because this one suits perfectly for my cliënt.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@smartmax 384817 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Arvind,

Thank you for your answer!
    Afcourse I understand your work-pressure.
    Do you have any advise what I can do in the meantime? I can’t use another template, because this one suits perfectly for my cliënt.</blockquote>

I am afraid little I can promise at this stage. You should try to look again at the showcase, may be you can consider other design for this project.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum