Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am having trouble getting the big-readon.png to show the graphic as found in your demo on the homepage. This is in the newsflash area up top. As soon as i make any changes to the quickstart newsflashes, the text shows as a link without the image =( When I choose the readon style from the drop down for the text it does the same thing. Any advice? I noticed the html for the sample newsflashes from the quickstart did not have the style set either or an image inserted, yet the image still shows.

dikfox Friend

As soon as I changed the testimonial module text I encountered the same problem, where the image style was dropped and it reverted to a simple link.

siegfriedp Friend

<em>@dikfox 35445 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am having trouble getting the big-readon.png to show the graphic as found in your demo on the homepage. This is in the newsflash area up top. As soon as i make any changes to the quickstart newsflashes, the text shows as a link without the image =( When I choose the readon style from the drop down for the text it does the same thing. Any advice? I noticed the html for the sample newsflashes from the quickstart did not have the style set either or an image inserted, yet the image still shows.</blockquote>

Hi,

<P>Spaß an Triathlon, Duathlon, Laufen?</P><A class=readon href="http://www.neroman.de/joomla/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers" href="/joomla/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers">.</A>

This is the News-Article. The big-readon.png comes over the class=readon in the CSS-File.

hth
    Siegfried

dikfox Friend

<p>Modern design with Usability & Accessibility. W3C compliance.</p> <a href=”https://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php” target=”_blank”>Sign up now!</a>

This is all the code that I see for the example one. When I copy and paste this code into a new content item, it does not do the image again.

I tried out your code, by entering class=readon but once i hit update, it simply erased that section of code. I am using the quickstart default editor. Any ideas?

dikfox Friend

Update: Tried using No WYSIWYG editor and the addition stayed, and worked. Any idea why the HTML editing part of TINY editor doesnt work? Any reccommendations of a better editor to use?

mfcphil Friend

You can do this with No WYSIWYG but every time you need to do any work to your page you must remember to keep the editor the same….No WYSIWYG

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum